Specialists in the extrusion and printing of packaging films, AEP Group has always taken environmental issues into account, in particular by sorting and reusing its production waste and incorporating it into products where possible.
Today, more than ever, the company has developed its environmental policy, but has also committed itself more globally to a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) policy. Its goals are broken down into the following three areas :
- Ensuring fair practices and business ethics
- Avoiding corruption in all its forms
- Maintaining strong local roots
- Ensuring the financial soundness of the company and its sustainability
- Promoting equal opportunities and combating discrimination
- Recruiting employees irrespective of race, colour, sex, religion, etc.
- Ensuring a safe and healthy workplace
- Becoming a learning company by involving employees and allowing them to acquire new skills through our training centre, AEP School
- Promoting the company’s culture of respect, integrity, and excellence
- Promoting the eco-design of products in partnership with customers
- Being a player in the circular economy
- Enhancing the value of its environmental actions through its ISO 14001 certified environmental management system