Innovation is marketing, imagination, creativity, knowledge and, above all, industrial courage. So, let’s have the courage to innovate in creating the packaging of tomorrow !
Innovation has long been at the heart of the organisation in order to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
Our R&D department’s mission is to develop new solutions while ensuring :
- The protection required from the packaging
- Respect for consumer health
- Preservation of the environment through our involvement in the circular economy
To achieve this, we work closely with our customers and partners to eco-design the packaging of tomorrow, while allocating significant internal resources. Indeed, significant investments have been made in recent years :
- Acquisition of a laboratory extruder to develop new formulations, in particular by testing new materials from the circular economy.
- Establishment of a laboratory equipped with the high-performance measuring equipment needed to evaluate products :
- Technical properties: traction, tearing, perforation
- Friction coefficients
- Fusion temperature (DSC)
- Dimensions and thickness profile
- Shrinkage rates
- Materials testing (FTIR)