Within the framework of its activity and its website, the company AEP Group, whose head office is located at Z.A Les pins in Saint-pal-de-Mons (43620 Haute-Loire), is led to collect and process information, some of which are qualified as “personal data”. AEP Group attaches great importance to the respect of privacy, and uses this data in a responsible and confidential manner in order to comply with the legislation in force (law n° 2018-493 of 20 June 2018 relating to the protection of personal data with reference to law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, known as the Data Protection Act)
On the website https://www.aep-group.com , there are 2 types of data that may be collected:
– Data transmitted directly: this data is that which you transmit to us directly, via a contact form or by direct contact by email.
– Data collected automatically during your visits, once you have given your consent, we may collect “web analytics” type information relating to your browsing, the duration of your visit, your IP address, your browser type and version. The technology used is the cookie.
Use of the data
– The data you send us directly is used to contact you again to follow up your request. This information is sent using the https protocol, which protects the information when it is sent.
– Web analytics” data is collected anonymously (by recording anonymous IP addresses) by Google Analytics, and allows us to measure the audience of our website, the consultations and possible errors in order to constantly improve the user experience. This data is used by AEP Group, the data controller, and will never be transferred to a third party or used for any other purpose than those detailed above.
Personal data are collected only after the user’s mandatory consent. This consent is validly collected (buttons and check boxes), free, clear and unequivocal.
Duration of storage
Data from the contact form will be stored for a maximum of 3 years. Data in the form of analytics cookies are stored for a maximum of 24 months and 1 year for the acceptance of cookies.
The site https://www.aep-group.com contains a certain number of hypertext links towards other sites, set up with the authorization of AEP Group. However, AEP Group does not have the possibility to check the content of the sites thus visited, and consequently will not assume any responsibility for this fact.
A cookie is a file which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relative to the navigation of a computer on a site.
Here is the list of cookies used and their purpose:
– Google Analytics cookies (_ga and _gid): Web analytics
– Acceptance of cookies (cookies-notice-accepted): allows us to remember the fact that you accept cookies so that you do not have to worry about them the next time you visit.
You can deactivate these cookies at any time, free of charge, using the deactivation options offered to you at the launch of the site or in the cookie settings of each browser.
Unless you decide to deactivate the cookies, you accept that the site may use them, knowing that this may reduce or prevent access to all or part of the Services offered by the site.
Your rights concerning personal data
You have the right to consult, request modification or erasure of all your personal data. You may also, on request, withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
Contact for data protection: Charles Quincelet, email@example.com